Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Alexis's First Day of Preschool



"Mom, Why do I love preschool?" asks Alexis as we drive away from her preschool. She is happy in the back of the van as she digs into her sack lunch. I make one for her everyday because if she eats it in the car she eats the whole thing, not just a couple bites. She devoures the turkey and cheese claiming it to be her favorite although I am pretty sure her favorite was peanut butter and jelly last week. Alexis is my sandwhich eater, and I can be sure that the turkey and cheese craze will last a good while and she will eat the same thing day after day for months and be the happiest little Lexi Lou Who that ever lived!

I tell her she loves preschool because preschool is the most wonderful school in the whole world, and that Miss Kristie is an angel teacher sent from Heaven and loves her! Alexis smiles and keeps eating her turkey and cheese!

2 comments:

AudyCamp said...

Yay Di! I'm so glad you posted again! your kids are just growin up!

AudyCamp said...

oh yeah...isn't miss kristi the best!!! WE miss her!