Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Di Can't Bake!

I usually don't have such a hard time baking pies, although I do burn one out of every two grill cheeses. For some reason this year I just had no luck.

I forgot 4 eggs in the pumkin pie, cornstartch in the apple pie, yes that is a half eaten apple pie despite what it really looks like!

I told Arden I just can't bake and she felt really bad for me and told me that I was a "good baker" despite the burt remenants of Grill Cheese and Pie Crust in the garbage. I can't go wrong with an instant pudding pie now can I and it really is alway a hit!

3 comments:

Jen-ben said...

Don't worry Di, I can't bake either. You have a bazillion other talents to make up for it!

AudyCamp said...

seriously Mrs. Talented! Wow Di can't do something!!! Call the newspaper!!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

Di, you haven't blogged in a LONG time...Are you feeling ok? Call me and we can scrapbook.