Saturday, March 22, 2008

Alexis without Training Wheels!





So Arden and I were on a date last night and Dave calls my cell phone as Arden is shopping for a neckless. Dave says Alexis is riding without training wheels and that we need to come home fast. I tell Arden all about it in my most animated voice, Arden is so excited to see Alexis ride without training wheels that she hurries and picks out a neckless and is rushing to the checkout so she can end her date with me early and go see her little sister ride a bike without training wheels. What a great sister!

Alexis is so excited about the whole thing that she can bearly talk about it, she gets right out of breath full of animation and excitment! She is really brave and even rides Arden's bigger bike. She is very proud of herself! Spencer is just plain frustrated with being the little brother who can't quit do it yet!

No comments: