Friday, May 16, 2008

Thanks for Mother's Day



My family spoiled me so much on Mother's Day. Alexis woke me up at 5:45 am (thats not the spoiling part) and had a gift and a card for me that she had made in preschool. She gave me a bouque made out of pretty buttons.


Dave had all the kids paint handprints on a card and wrote special things about me, that was really cool. And I got smiley face pancakes!


Arden made a bouque for Dad instead of me at school, I was kinda sad at first and then I was just happy for Dave. Arden can't wait for Father's Day now. She said she already got me lots of stuff, and then she wrapped me up some fingernail polish that he got in a gift bag at a birthday party and gave it to me. It was really sweet of her, we both painted our fingernails purple, except I only painted my left hand because I was so lazy and then sidetracked!


I love my family so much, I have good kids and I know they love me.


1 comment:

Chad and Tenaya said...

I just found your blog! Your family is so cute. Congratulations on expecting number 4. It is coming soon too! Best of luck.