Friday, July 11, 2008

Lake Mary















We went to Lake Mary today, it way kinda like not being in Flagstaff at all. I was imagining the whole time that we were really at the beach. I swear I spend way to much time sheltered in Bellemont, as if I have confined myself to this overbuilt meadow where we all live with giant play pens for back yards. The overcast weather is dreamy to me, it makes me want to read on the patio and eat bon bons!


My kids had so much fun, they didn't even want to leave to get pizza at Sam's Club. They caught dragon flies, butterflies and slugs. Arden picked me flowers that were growing in the marshy part of the lake. Spencer fished the entire time with no sucess since there was no hook or real bait. Alexis sang her own songs and walked around with the red umberella as if the world were magic, and it was while we were there!



No comments: