Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Qwest drops the ball

So for a month we had no internet. We call Qwest 6 times, spent over 10 hours on the phone with them, then finally I loose it and start freaking out on the phone with a Qwest guy, saying he better get someone to come fix the problem or Qwest is loosing my business. Finally some nice guy comes to fix my problem, my connection wire down the road in the Qwest utility box was blown out, nothing I could do about that, but Mr. Fix did. So then I call the business office to tell them we need a reimbersement for the month without service and she says there is no record of us having a problem after I was on hold for 5 minutes. I told her there must be some record of us having a problem cuz we were on the phone so much. So much for those recorded conversation I thought I was having. She asks me if I can hold and I told her I couldn't and that she could call me back. That was on monday morning and she has never called me back.

So I haven't had internet for a month, what a joke! I just had to explain my absence!

I'll post more pic soon!

1 comment:

Suzown said...

Kent and I had that problem with Iprovo an new "fiberoptic network" it was so bogus, I had many phone calls which simply did not get anywhere. Sorry that happened to you.