Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fall Family Photos


I told Gavin that stick was a gun and he never quit shooting.

I love it when I get a good picture of them all just being kids. This was like the wild log train and they were all so into it.



So adorable. I love the way they posed, I had nothing to with it, I just took the picture. Sometimes a photo speaks louder than words.




Its that time of year again and I really wanted to get it done. The dreaded family photo shoot with all the work it takes to make them smile and sit just right for just one second. I tell myself every year if I get just one of us all looking at the camera and smiling nicely I will be so happy, and really that all I really want. I didn't post the photos of us all together. I just might have to save that one for our Christmas card if you know what I mean!

5 comments:

photomom said...

Di,
I love, love, love the location you shot these photos at. It's perfect. The kids look totally happy too. I know what you mean about the smiles... at least you get the photos every year, most years I don't even come close. :) So give yourself a high five or something fabulous!

Gracie and I spent time looking at your blog last night and she totally loved the flowers you made for the girls. I think we're going to have to whip out a few blue/brown and red flowers for her.

Thanks for sharing!

Natalie said...

Absolutely Love them!!!!

CJ said...

I just love you guys so much! Your kids look so grown up in these photos, especially Arden! What's happening? You are a beautiful family! Great job Di!!!!!!!

Chad and Tenaya said...

Beautiful. You have an amazing eye. I can't wait to see the Christmas photo. Amazing, I'm sure. I still have your one from last year. I loved it!

Melissa said...

Di, your pics are so cute. There is something about your Spencer that always reminds me of my Carter.