Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Today





Today I spent the day with Gavin, just like everyother day, he is really my best little buddy all day. I love being with him. He is the funniest, most sarcastic, naughty little lovable kid. He turns three in June. I don't want him to grow up, I want to FREEZE TIME for now. He makes me laught everyday, tells me he is not poopy and that I am. He tells me I am a bad Mom whenever I do something wrong like dropping something on the floor. When I threaten to spank him when he is naughty he says, "Spank me Mommy!" He rides a two wheeler without training wheels like a stunt man. He tells me he loves my brother Brad and not me but he hugs me all the time and snuggles with me. He loves to be rocken in the rocking chair, but hates it when I sing to him. He is all boy and I love him so much. 

2 comments:

Tera said...

I love love your blog! You are so uplifting and a awesome photographer!

photomom said...

Luvin all the pics, Di! So BEAUTIFUL! Are those all your tulips and roses?