Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ham

http://caroljoyphotography.blogspot.com/2011/09/di-my-sister-mentor.html

I have never been such a ham in my entire life. I don't really like having my photo taken, but I let my sis go to town and really have some fun. I have also never weighed so much in my married unpregnant life. I guess I just don't care sometimes about all that stuff that I think I should be caring about.

I like these pictures because they were taken so close to my home and somehow that means a lot to me. Also, I am doing more and more photography and the pictures of me with my camera are so fun. My camera is my fifth child, or my sixth, if you count my husband as one of my kids, which he most definetly is this month since he has an elk hunt ( hopefully more on that soon ).

I think every Mom should do this; get a bunch of pictures taken, even if it is just for a good laugh.

LoVe

3 comments:

Chad and Tenaya said...

You look amazing in these pictures! You are so beautiful. We missed our summer visit from you guys! If you are in town soon, let's try to connect.

Stevens Family said...

You could not be more beautiful that you are right now. I was thinking that last time we saw you. Love you!

CJ said...

I have a photo album of your wedding photos that I flipped through today. I thought to myself: she looks exactly the same as on her wedding day. Incredible. Time has stood still for you. Had so much fun taking your pictures. You are a natural in front of the camera, as well as behind it! Love you!