Friday, June 5, 2009

My Milkweed Bug

My milkweed bug is steel in an egg. This is my cage. That fluffy thing you see is a milkweed egg. I have been waiting for days. My story is...

Once upon a time there was an egg, it never hatched and the others did. One day it exploded out of it's egg like fireworks. The others watched. And this is what they said, "ooooooooooooooow."

Finally he came down like a rocket and landed. Then he fell, and got up and turned around and flew up in the air like a rocket and into space and landed on the moon and made a campfire and went to sleep.

In the moring he blasted off to school. At recess he blasted to the moon and needed to go to the bathroom. He zoomed to the moon - zooooooooooooom- he didn't really need to and went back home to a real life.

The End.
by Arden

1 comment:

photomom said...

Di,
I love it! You kids are so creative and free... it's great. Keep up the great work... your kids are so lucky to have you as their mom!