Saturday, January 23, 2010

Snow, snow and more snow!


All the kids got to cross country ski up and down the road.
Gavin found a safe place in the back of the van.

Dave and the roof!
My front door this morning.





A ton of snow everywhere, we really got dumped on. Dave shoveled off the trampolene so it wouldn't get ruined, plus the kids love playing on it! Dave has spent hours and hours shoveling, he told me his back in numb. Arden and Spencer are making snow caves in the backyard right now. Alexis just took a hot bath and is eating orange rolls in bed. I have been editing photos for far too long and everyone has interupted me a thousand time, which is why I haven't attempted this yet. So CJ here you go at your request to see our snow. Gotta go three kids crying for me and Chica won't stay off the computer keys! Love Di

No comments: