Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sweet Fabric Pouch

This little project was inspired by one of Alexis's friends at school, who alway brings her snack in a little fabric bag. I asked her if her mom made it and she said her mom bought it from the internet. Well, I just had to go home and see if I could make one. It turned out perfect, now I just need to make three more, one for each of my children. My sister has been knitting up a storm, since I can't knitt, I think my sister just inspired me to do something with fabric. I love these Amy Butler fabrics, they are so darling. I think I will snack on pretzels today!

4 comments:

CJ said...

Look at that! Fantastic idea! You little sewer, you! You could sell these little babies on etsy! How about some sandwich bags, too? Love Love Love the fabric!

CJ said...

Oh, and... I'm so glad I could inspire you...there's nothing like doing something creative to get the energy level up and put some excitement into your day!

Bethany said...

cute

Stevens Family said...

love that idea!