Tuesday, June 28, 2011

day four




So it's taken me forever to post day four. I know I shouldn't attempt such sequencing of vacation days. I'm really not a reliable blogger.

Day four was different because it was overcast for most of the day. I love overcast days, it's like having a giant softbox over the earth and it softens the world including all photographs which is so cool.

Kite flying at the beach is a must. Dave and I could hardly keep up with two kites and four kids but I think by the end of flying kites Arden and Spencer were pro kite fliers.
I already want to go back, what else can I say.

Love.

1 comment:

CJ said...

I want to fly kites with you on the beach on a soft overcast day, and take pictures with you, and play with your kids in the sand! I've got to be there next time! It's a must!