Tuesday, May 5, 2009

T-Ball




This is a favorite. Just look at the smile on his face, it's the best! I love getting shots like this, that is what it is all about for me, documenting one moment of their lives so they can look back someday when they are much older and see how great it was. If you havn't seen HSM 3 you should check out the seen when Troy and Chad are little boys in the Junk Yard, it is so so cute. The little boy who plays Troy reminds me of Spencer. Ok, now I am babbling!
James, Sam and Spencer....missng Ben.
If only I could read his gorgeous mind.
Spencer needs Dave so bad. I was playing catch in the back yard with Spencer and teaching him all about baseball. Then at T-Ball practice he was doing all the things I taught him, but I found out they were all wrong. I taught him how to throw the ball underhand instead of overhand...oops! We just really need you Dave.

Raw, raw, raw!!!

2 comments:

Stevens Family said...

way to go Spencer!

Natalie said...

Di, those turned out so cute! I love those pics!