Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Petal Party




I have never done a Petal Party before and have never been to one. I have talked about it with a friend and she told me call it a Petal Party where we get together and make clips with flowers on them and ribbon for little girls hair. The party was a huge success and everyone had a lot of fun. Everyone brought supplies to make twenty flower clips and made a station with all their supplies. Everyone moved from station to station and make a flower clip at each station and all went home with twenty clips. They are turned out so cute.

5 comments:

photomom said...

Di,
What a totally fun idea. I bet the ladies loved it and the flowers you ended up with are so dang cute... such darling color combos. It makes me want to create more! :)

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

I had such a great time. I love doing stuff like that , especially with friends. Thanks for inviting me.

The Cureton Family said...

It looks like you all had so much fun!! I am bummed I missed it--previous commitment. If you ever do another one, let me know! :)

Natalie said...

That was so fun! Thanks for doing it!

Stevens Family said...

What fun!