Sunday, August 16, 2009

Summer

Summer is over and I feel absolutely wasted. It has been a great summer. I haven't blogged for so long, because we have been so so busy. We had three in soccer and three in swim and one in piano and that was just enough to make me loose my mind. Our family vacation at the end of the summer to Utah was amazing but so exausting since Gavin kept insane tent camping hours. The girls started school last Thurs and they are excited about their teachers. I am excited about the school year routine and have the kids out of all activities except piano for the next couple months while we adjust to school. Spencer will start a co-op preschool with me and five of my friends, I know he will just love it since they are all boys! Wow! I am stating my running and exersize me tomorrow since I haven't ran for two weeks now, wish me luck getting out of bed in the morning!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

What a fun and busy summer you guys have had! Great memories! =)