Thursday, February 18, 2010

Trip to visit cousins in Mesa


Arden driving a go-cart. I think this was better than Christmas for Arden. First she was given a ride afterward she just stood there with this look on her face and I knew exactly what she was thinking, she wanted to drive of course. So much fun.
Spencer wanted Trey to drive.
Alexis loved it too.
I love Gavin. I love turning him loose. The desert was a perfect place to go.

Oh ya and don't forget Chica. She got to visit Jack at the cousins house. They fell in love. Jack bit Arden when she tried to take Chica away. They were little love birds on Valentines, how cute is that.
Thanks Bru, Marie, B,D,T and Z. My kids adore you and were so upset that we had to come home. It was just as good as going to the beach they said. Love, love you.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That looks so fun, I need to add it to my list of things to do one day!