Thursday, June 26, 2008

Crazy Family


There is something really special about trying to take your own family photo with the remote, its called "crazy." So here we are a complele bundle of laughs and poor lighting, but that was us last sunday morning. Believe it or not, this is the best of many photos we took, I am going to have to really hire Jen Faucet to take some real photos, ones we can actually brag about! Maybe when we are in Utah Jen!
I love having four kids, I really don't think it is that big of a deal, especially since this is my biggest gap between kids; 3.5 yrs. It's awesome how they all love baby Gavin, they are all over him. Gavin has a wonderful little spirit that we just needed to complete us. It's also quit a libererating thought to think that this really is our complete family. Who knows what will happen in the future, but now I am so happy with what I have, I feel so blessed and so happy. Life isn't perfect, but I really don't think it could get much better, unless we were all on vacation on some beautiful tropical island!

1 comment:

Suzown said...

Crazy Family? You look insanely happy!!! Gavin has grown so much since I saw your last post. The family pic radiates light which as you know is really true love. Congrats.

xoxo
red dirt girl
Aunt Sue