Monday, June 9, 2008

Gavin Bridger Lott



intoducing Gavin Bridger Lott.

This is probably a big surprise to all, since we've haven't really mentioned the names. Dave and I have been loosing sleep, thinking about a name. So here is Gavin. Gavin means little hawk, and Bridger was a mountain man, you all know about Jim Bridger. Dave and I have backpacked several time in the Bridger Wilderness and love it there. I have always loved the name Bridger and it is on my list of favorite boy names.

Gavin is doing great, he slept well last night and is nursing like a champ, he seems happy and healthy.

My parents have Arden, Alexis and Spencer down in Mesa, so I can rest. It's really quiet without them, but nice to have the break. They love their new brother and have been quite smothering and helpful.

Love Di and Gavin!

5 comments:

Theresa said...

L-O-V-E Gavin. He is so cute! Enjoy all that peace and quiet!

sarah averill-lott said...

Dave, Di, he is so beautiful!! Congratulations on your adorable little guy. And Gavin Bridger is an AWESOME name. I'm so glad that you are all doing so well, and that everything went smoothly. I hope you are feeling well and having a wonderful week. We're so happy for you and so excited to meet this little guy sometime relatively soon. Di, you are truly amazing! Congrats again.

Love Mark and Sarah

Bethany said...

i LOVE the name Gavin.. great choice! i have been noticing it lately and liking it a lot.

how wonderful that your parent's took the kids to Mesa. See, things are working out WONDERFULLY! it's my turn to have a freakin' baby now!!!

Lott Family said...

You are a beautiful mother!! Congratulations to your whole family! We are all excited to meet the newest little Lott! By the way, love the name!

Becky said...

It's perfect!!!!! I think our family has the best moms ever! My mom is exactly like Grandma and so good with Asher and so willing to help me! We are so blessed to have such great moms!!!!!