Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Gavin's First Smile @ 5 days old!


I can't believe I caught this on camera. Gavin's was just cooing and totally chilling on Dave's shoulder and he was making the cutest little faces and noises. He is 5 days old tonight. I think this kid is going to have a sense of humor, he is going to make us all laugh and be so happy, I just know it. This is pretty good considering he had his first appointment at the pediatrions office today, and ya know how that can go! What a happy boy, I am so excited for more smiles. The kids were asking when he was going to smile for us. They will be so happy to see this!

5 comments:

Suzown said...

Gavin is so happy to finally be with his family. He is so cute, sweet, beautiful and perfect. You Di are the bravest and most rewarded daughter of God. Children are the heritage of the Lord.

Fauset Photography said...

So sweet Di! I'll call you....I swear!

CJ said...

That is a million dollar smile, if I ever saw one! More photos! More! xoxo CJ

Chad and Tenaya said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful. I'm so happy for you guys. I love the smile. I'm glad you are dong well.

Stevens Family said...

What a little cutie, good job! Love all the pics! Keep them coming!